Monday, May 12, 2008

what i have been doing

Well the first part of three weeks ago, I went through a binge. Binge drinking that is. And the the weekend of two weeks ago started a side job. Tear out and replace 240 feet of side walk and a 11ft 12ft driveway, which turned into an all weekend deal. Then, last week, spent worrying about getting it poured. Everything poured by Thursday, stripped and back filled and pavers set by Friday night. (Did I mention that me and DB did it all by ourselves?) Never again! Anyway, I spent Saturday morning catching up on everything I didn't get done for two weeks, and I missed Saturdays Alley Cat race in Eau Claire, which sounded like a pretty good time. Me, the girl, and Lucy went out to levis for the rest of the weekend. Did about six hours of trail work. Every time I get done working I think about what I can do next. I'm really enjoying the trail work. It's my new obsession. Sunday I went hiking with Brenda and Lucy. Lucy disappeared for a little while, and came back full of porcupine quills. All we could do was laugh at her(and of course pull the quills out). I met with Dean Glaze, and we went for a 2hr ride. For all my hard work on the trails I get free camping out at Levis for the rest of the year and pearl izumi hookup. Sweet!!!



THIS,THIS,
AND THIS
Good work on the pavers DB. All of that got me This, This, This, This, and This. I'll post a picture when it all comes in. Have a good one.

No comments: