Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend

A good weekend to get my legs in shape for the season. Do to my side job, and my binge, I kinda fell out of shape. Not too bad, but enough to keep me from doing the Cable Classics this weekend. I should be in prime shape for the big ring classic, but my main goal this summer is Levis. Anyway, I made it to 9 mile for the first time this year. They opened up the trails on Thursday. I got thrown down and beat up pretty good, but I had a lot of fun. It's good to have variety I guess.

Saturday: Out the door by 5:00am. Had to help Z-money(Lucas Z) pour his garage floor. Then , off to Levis to meet some people for some trail work. Got in about 4 hours of work, then went riding with some people from Madison. I had to show them good old boys what single speedin is all about, cause one of them got a little bit sassy, all in good fun. I expanded my network a little bit, which is good too.

Sunday: Out the door by 5:00am. Hittin the single track at Levis by 6:00am. Rode for a good 2 1.2 hrs. Man, I wish I could start my morning like that every day! Headed down to Point to have dinner with Brenda's family because her sister graduated college. The Sam Adams started flowing good. Grabbed a couple for the road home, and took the longer route. Stopped at a bar and continued my fun. I was asleep in Brenda's Jeep by 5:15pm. Made it in the house by 7:30pm, and still got up to start my work day at 3:30am.

Other stuff: Congratulations to Magyar for 2nd place in his age group at cable classics. Hope you guys had a good time. I will catch up with you guys some time.

No comments: