Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend

Today, I skied my way into 23rd overall in the freestyle race. My two times together put me in 26th for the weekend. I must say that the Stormy Kromer Pursuit is a must do race!(and you get a super cool hat) The pursuit is an intense type of racing! All around good weekend, and two more frost beards. Stay tuned, at the end of the ski season I will have a vote of which frost beards is the best.

Beard after the first days race(9k classic technique) temp-2f. Yes that is blood on teeth.

Today's,beard after the race(14k free style technique)temp 4f. No blood today.
I meet some of my teammates this weekend, they are cool people and good skiers too! WINracing had an awesome weekend with Jonathon Rulseh, 1st; Ken Statz, 3rd; Jesse Coenen, 28th; and Neil Statz, 48th; overall for the weekend. Sweet!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Congrads! Good job on the races CB! I held down the fort at Levis...perfect conditions this weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Craig, I work at Stormy Kromer Mercantile and I'm glad you like your new hat! Good luck on your next race!

Craig Braun said...

Thanks, Elisa.