Monday, January 18, 2010

Snekkevik, and Sunday Skiing

I hope that everyone got outside this weekend to enjoy the sun!It was a awesome weekend to race. I signed up to do the 12k classic and skate at Nine Mile this past weekend. My fist race for the day was the classic race. I did ready well finishing 12th overall(they have me as Craig Brian?). I skied with my team mate(Phil Mahoney) most of the race, he out poled me at the end(awesome)!
As for the skate race, I got caught up in some traffic and ended up taking a spill and cramp up. I didn't recover from that and ended up 26th overall(oh well). I mange to have an ice bread, not the best I've had but it was 32°F . Brenda and I after the skate race.
Sunday: Brenda, Britt(Brenda's sister), and I decided to go and get some more sun at Levis. Another awesome day!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Phil has been around forever! I used to race against him many many years....