Sunday, May 10, 2009

First race, YES! Well, not really. The first four laps went with out a hitch. Then I ate a ham sandwich. Then, the next two laps left me with a feeling of puking and shitting my pants. To some of you that might be cool, but to me it wasn't. So I called it quits after about four hours of riding. Now only if I could have kept up with my pit crew. Cold, but got me out of the pits faster than the group of guys I was riding with. Thanks Brenda.

Lesson learned, ham sandwiches do not work for me. I'm going to try PB&J at my next race.

2 comments:

GRIESE.J said...

I do pb and j at work in the summer and it works I did single slice pband j every lap with power bar triple threat bars and cyto and accelerade , Yeah I hit the porto 3 times but felt grear at the end and no gut rot, also did protein shake at very end. It'll be worse in summer. I see you're following I'll try to keep it interesting.

Be well

Steve said...

I think the BP & J are a safe bet-good luck this season!
I think your pit-crew needs NASCAR stylin jackets when they pop out to tune you up!