Sunday, November 16, 2008

blah weekend

Don't do much this weekend. Got drunk friday night. Didn't get motivated to do anything on saturday until 1:00 clock. Then I rode my pugsley a little bit, then got the fixe out for a cross town sprint on central. By the time that was done I had a new pare of wool pants (which will make a sweet par of kickers) and, my lungs were bleeding. The rednecks do not like to get passed by a guy with pink handlebar tape. So today, I had good energy. I made some banana, and cranberry orange bread. Than went for a 2hr roller ski work out. That was a damn good time. So after all of that was done and said with. I went for a beer run. Brenda wanted some pop too. On the way home I had a moment, I bungied the 12 pack of pop down(on my front rack) right in the middle where the handle is. That's where it all went wrong. Sprinting too bet traffic, hit some bumps and the 12 pack of pop split. Then the on coming traffic proceeded too cream the cans that dump off the front of my bike. I just keep on riding. Thankful lee that it was not my beer. I did manage to save 2 of the 12 pack. Ya I known I am retarded. Any way for those of you that don't known. We got kicked out of Illinois. Damn that home group. I would like too take there work away for them, and watch them scrambled. I will probably get layed off this winter. All I can do is hope for the best. Have a good one.

No comments: