Sunday, August 10, 2008

headed up by Beeps and courts this weekend with Brenda and my mtb in tow. Saturday we headed up to river falls to hit up the single track. It was a fun fast 5 mile loop. Me and Beeps did a lap together, then I ripped off two by myself. This was fun.
This also was fun.
Bottoms up
Time for the night life. It was Hammond City days. Grilled out and hung out in the yard til about 9:00pm, then headed down for some live music. Hairball was the band's name. They sucked ass. I had 2 beers then left. Back to Beeps and in bed by 11:00pm.
Hit up Levis on the way home for a nice 3 and a half hour ride. Felt good to be back on my home turf. I feel good. The ferrous feels good. It should be a good race next weekend. Illinois got backed off another week. We have a meeting on Wednesday, then I will know my fate. Have a good one.

No comments: