Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Big Dummy

Holy shit, I was reading about the Big Dummy this morning while I was taking a shit. Did you know that you can haul 400lbs including the riders weight? That would be like 210 lbs extra that I could haul with super stability!(according to the article). I know, I have a bob-trailer, and a commuter that is fully racked, But when I load it up its kinda wobbly. The bob-trailer holds 80lbs, and the racks hold 80lbs with paneers. If you do the math, the big dummy can hold about 50lbs more. So, if I was able to sell my car for $1500, I would have to scrape up $300 more, and I could have a complete big dummy. My commuter/bob-trailer would be my car, and my big dummy would be my SUV. Man just think of the shit I could haul! Well, this is what I thought about at work today. I know it's just a fantasy, or is it? Anyway, I might not wear long johns tomorrow, the first time since the middle of November. I'll probably feel all nimbly bimmbly. I can't wait till I can dress like a high school hootchie mama(meaning very reduced clothing). Have a good one.

No comments: