Saturday, March 15, 2008

On The Road Agian

Well I picked up a new bike this week. It has all kinds of gears. I guess some time you need them. Any way the bike, it will be my sixth bike(awesome). It is a Lemond Poprad cross bike. I oppted for this option because I like the versatility of a cross bike. I put a compact crank on it so I could run the road with it. Swapped out the stem and seat post and put on some Thomson. And I put some Salsa bell lap handlebars. So today I put on some road tires and went for a 3hr20min ride. The seat sucks it has a small hump and it hits the no mans land spot. Have to do some thing about that.


Fatties do fit fine. This is my Ragnatok rig. If the gravel roads are shit. Otherwise I will run 700/34 these are 700/45(29/1.8). And my gearing is 44/18. I will run taller, if I run the 700/34. I am going to have to take this set up down to Levis.
We picked up guitar hero III legends of rock for the wii. My brain dose not do this game very well. My brain to fingers messaging is grip hammer, pick up pins, and hit brake levers. So this game does not apply to me.

No comments: